Hermann Goering Officers insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermann Goering Officers insignia

I have just manage to put this Hermann Goering officers insignia display together.
    I am especially happy with finding the CT and officers collartabs.All opinions welcome. Jacques
    Attached Files

Tabs
    Attached Files

Comment

Boards
      Attached Files

Comment

eagle
        Attached Files

Comment

I can't help you with cuff titles, but nothing wrong with the other stuff. Nice eagle and tabs.

J-

Comment

I am not a big fan of the construction of the tabs (too much extra - and badly folded - cloth on the rear, backing material seems off, piping attachment sewing is very sloppy and visible from the front), and, as mentioned before, the CT is for an NCO, not an officer. That being said about the tabs, however, there are many examples which are perfectly real but which are not perfect.

Comment

Sorry, but I am not liking those tabs at all. Especially the details on the back. I just looked at a collection of Luftwaffe tabs over the weekend which was up for sale. In there were some bad HG tabs, but also some very nice ones. The quality of the wool and details on the back were the key.
              Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                That being said about the tabs, however, there are many examples which are perfectly real but which are not perfect.
                Very true. Many collectors would accept tabs like these with other branches, but are more critical when it comes to HG.

J-

Comment

Thanx for the comments guys, much appreciated. Jacques

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X