Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ciney Show, 2012

Greetings,
    For those of us not able to make the show, can We please get a report with pictures if possible? Thank You. Sincerely, DJB

I've see too FJ boots sold,one in top condition and the other one used but not abused.
    And that's all for me because I couldn't move from my friend's table.

Comment

Originally posted by boyouLaGleize. View Post
      I've see too FJ boots sold,one in top condition and the other one used but not abused.
      And that's all for me because I couldn't move from my friend's table.
      That was me wearing them while passing by
      'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

OK, I'll start, please add if you have seen other things:

- 1 green smock, cut down, but with original eagle; some wear to the neck;
        - 1 "splinter on grümeliert" smock, with cut-out and restored eagle;
        - 3 tan/water smocks, nicely worn, no or liottle damage as far as I could see; dunno about the breast eagles.
        - 2 blue bandoleers, 3 tan ones, 2 splinter, part of a double-snap (from forum member MATHLUFT)
        - one pair of blue knee protectors (again, MATHLUFT);
        - 3 pair of boots, one mint, 2 worn, but not abused;
        - 1 RZ20, white canopy;
        - 2 camo helmets that I felt confident about; numerous others I did not even bother
        - around 8 - 10 helmets, varying from near mint to well-worn, with decal and without (no DD);
        - 2 splinter an 1 tan/water FD jacket if I am correct.

Apparently there was another green stepin, but I did not see that one, so haven't mentioned it above. No pants, no gas mask bag. Also, I did not see any drop containers (normally there's one or 2).

But I am sure I have missed a few things....

KR,
        Frank.

Comment

I can add a folding FJ bike with his trail.

Comment

the other green smock was also shortend and converted...

best regards jens

Comment

OK, further update, after input from other members:

- 1 green smock, cut down, but with original eagle; some wear to the neck;
              - 1 "splinter on grümeliert" smock, with cut-out and restored eagle;
              - 3 tan/water smocks, nicely worn, no or liottle damage as far as I could see; dunno about the breast eagles.
              - 2 blue bandoleers, 3 tan ones, 2 splinter, part of a double-snap (from forum member MATHLUFT)
              - one pair of blue knee protectors (again, MATHLUFT);
              - 3 pair of boots, one mint, 2 worn, but not abused;
              - 1 RZ20, white canopy;
              - 2 camo helmets that I felt confident about; numerous others I did not even bother
              - around 8 - 10 helmets, varying from near mint to well-worn, with decal and without (no DD);
              - 2 splinter an 1 tan/water FD jacket if I am correct.

- green smock, Eben-Emael-style (M38 with added pockets, no flaps, shortened, unsold);
              - mint tan and water "Dietzel" smock;
              - pants, heavy repaired, but sold;
              - Gas Mask Bag, probably unsold;

- Gas Mask Bag, bought by a Forum Member
              - FJ Bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by clint-magnum View Post
                I can add a folding FJ bike with his trail.
                Wow, did anybody take pictures from this bike?

Comment

There was also 2 tropical FJ photos with GAB for sale....for just 500 Eur

Comment

Originally posted by Niederlande View Post
                    Wow, did anybody take pictures from this bike?
                    Did anyone take any photos at all? Seems we never see many photos posted from the shows in Europe.
                    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by John Hodgin View Post
                      Did anyone take any photos at all? Seems we never see many photos posted from the shows in Europe.
                      They're not that keen on having their pictures taken here John. I don't understand most of what they say, but their facial expression tells me all I need to know to stay healthy!

Kr,
                      Frank.

Comment

We don't post photos of the Max and SOS either, and for the same reasons.

Sounds like a great show with alot of motivated collectors in attendance. Will have to come over for it sometime!
                        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Schneider View Post
                          They're not that keen on having their pictures taken here John. I don't understand most of what they say, but their facial expression tells me all I need to know to stay healthy!

Kr,
                          Frank.
                          Thanks Frank! Was also thinking of photos of WAF members having fun at the show, you know, this often involves a good beer. We used to post lots of those from the SOS and Max.
                          Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by John Hodgin View Post
                            Thanks Frank! Was also thinking of photos of WAF members having fun at the show, you know, this often involves a good beer. We used to post lots of those from the SOS and Max.
                            Perhaps some are not longer able to do it after "SOME" beers .
                            Ciney beer is a local speciality , very good but rather strong

Comment

I only took one pic, a total shot of the hall. Blurry, but not due to the beer. The Ciney beer is not particularly strong as far as I know, but very tasty. Hard to stop after one.

For me, it's a day of father-son bonding as well. My dad and I arrive early, have a few drinks, large sausage with onions, talk war stuff and - hopefully - enjoy the weather. And meet up with some fellow-collectors if possbile. We do not have a thing like a WAF table here, unfortunately. Would like to see faces with the names.

KR,
                              Frank.

Originally posted by clint-magnum View Post
                              Perhaps some are not longer able to do it after "SOME" beers .
                              Ciney beer is a local speciality , very good but rather strong

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X