Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fj jump smock tanwater

hello
    guy's could you please tell me your opinion on it ?
    thanks

http://www.tarnmilitaria.com/?product=5668

A very nice "sumpftarn" jump smock for me.

Ysto

Comment

Nice pattern only imho the eagle has been replaced and this one doesn't original belonged to the smock.

Regards

Erwin

Comment

Yes, replaced eagle. Sumpf is the very "soft" blurred pattern, and faded. Personally prefer the more hard edged Sumpf pattern with strong colors on heavy twill.
        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

not too overpriced in this condition.

Comment

Interesting mix of metal and plastic zippers. Usually plastic zipps are not mixed with metal, but seen alone.
            Esse Quam Videri

Comment

This is what I meant by "strong" colors. Notice also the slight greenish cast of the tan base fabric,
              Attached Files
              Esse Quam Videri

Comment

I think it is a nice smock, and I don't think it is faded. I just think it is the olive green over a base with olive in it as well. If someone is ok with a missing eagle which has been replaced by a wool eagle, and if the price is right.
                Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hi
                  You´re right Willi, Tarnmilitaria usually photograph their items, out side in a pale light that puts a dimming effect on the colors.
                  Notice the sewn pattern on the tabs are the same as Schultz, and the unmarked smock we discussed from Virtual Grenadier a while back.

Legionwallonia I believe the right eagle for this smock is the thin green subdued one used on the jump smock shown right now in the other thread by Gary Cain, so if it´s you that have bought the smock, you should go with this eagle.
                  Best Jan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X