X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
    No doubt.

To split a hair .

A friend has a Palm smock that came with a larger HG grouping that has WL splinter as repair fabric throughout ..........
    Its the speckled type , smock and repairs are very good condition and the repairs are vintage .

owen
    Great photo's !! Nice

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post

A friend has a Palm smock that came with a larger HG grouping that has WL splinter as repair fabric throughout ..........
      Its the speckled type , smock and repairs are very good condition and the repairs are vintage .

owen
      Very nice, would love to see photos of it sometime! Any history on where this smock was found?
      Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Its part of a Jerome Blake grouping that he found in the mid 1960s .

A friend owns it who is VERY private.

My point being there was great crossover of things that were "cool" in the service.

The fact that the photo shows.........the section seems very squared away to me , plenty of custom uniforms and snazzy rank .........
        I would love to see more of this sort of thing , like I said before "camouflage heaven:"

owen

Comment

Originally posted by FS154 View Post
          This HG officer is wearing an SS-smock with LW-flight or parachute insignia. Never saw use of those insignia on an SS-smock before.

Must be taken in Italy 1943/44
          I believe your right Northern Italy. The other guys look to be typical of Police Regiment Bozen

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
            I believe your right Northern Italy. The other guys look to be typical of Police Regiment Bozen
            Yes, SS-Polizei Regiment Bozen (note SS decal on helmet left)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X