Nice camo on ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice camo on ebay.

This was listed under "German Helmut" ( yes... helmut ), $10.00 beginning bid, no reserve. I was hoping that no one whould find it and it would go realitively low, but much to my dismay it was found by a couple of guys who engaged in a bidding war over it.
    Final price $3150.00 which still isn't bad ( in my opinion ) for such an unusual pattern. Somebody got a nice helmet. It was refreshing for me just to see a nice original one for a change.

Eric, I spotted that one too. Great "helmut" I'll bet that auction came as a pleasant surprise to the seller...from $10 to $3K!

Comment

Andy,

I wrote to this guy and he told me that he had tried to sell it at a garage sale the previous weekend for $20 but there were no takers.............. Just once in my life I would like to know what that feels like. To walk up to a yard sale and see one of these sitting on the table for $20. Just once.......................
      Last edited by Eric Queen; 06-27-2002, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Can someone post a picture of this helmet? I missed it on ebay........and am curious.

Willi
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Never mind.........the pic came up now. That is a cool camo! I would have gone for that one.............

Willi
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X