Fallschirmjäger with russian PPSH 41???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallschirmjäger with russian PPSH 41???

Does anybody ever saw such an picture??? I would like to make an little poster with that motive...

Many thanks

CB

The only one I know:

Comment

New one to me?

A new picture to me im shure too,and shure saw some on another forum.I will have to if have time search them out there,any luck on a net search too for any pictures CorpBode maybe?.

Comment

Great photo , is any thoughts where it could be made ?
        Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

throughout the German army they often used opposing enemy equipment.i have seen German soldiers with sten's ppsh's and thompsons.i think it was the fact the mp40 could not be fired from a lying down position which is where you would be when the lead started flying.

Comment

Made?

Originally posted by Sturm 74 View Post
            Great photo , is any thoughts where it could be made ?
            Do you mean where the picture is,like particular front in russian or so?.On another forum,have thread there,and see many heer,and waffen ss and some luftwaffe ground troops with them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallschirmjaeger View Post
              Do you mean where the picture is,like particular front in russian or so?.On another forum,have thread there,and see many heer,and waffen ss and some luftwaffe ground troops with them too.
              Yes , i'd like to know the place where these FJs were fought . My thoughts it's a Smolensk region , early 43 ...very famous place .
              Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X