Fotos from Die Wehrmacht

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fotos from Die Wehrmacht

Here are some pics I found in my Die Wehrmacht mag from Christmas 1940. You can't make out everyones badges but some definately are former Army paras. Thought you guys would enjoy'em.

Nice pics !!

Great photos Shawn, thanks for sharing them. Is there any mention at all of any names or unit? I could not recognize the man wearing the army jump badge. By Christmas 1940 they had been in the 3rd Regiment almost 6 months ( since July 01 ), and if the article even mentions the name of the garrision town we could norrow down the unit.

I./FJR3 ( Wolfenbuettle )

II./FJR3 ( Braunschweig )

III./ FJR3 ( Goslar )

Thanks,

Eric

Comment

Unfortunately the article doesn't mention any names or locations. Alot of Christmas talk and not much else.

Comment

die wehrmacht pictures

Hello Shawn,

I noticed that you had posted pictures from Die Wehrmacht,I earlier posted a question in paper,photos forum aboout copyrights on German NS publications.I have alot of newspapers as well as Die wehrmacht,signal,der alder magazines and was wondering if it would be ok to post pictures from these on the forums as i have found outstanding picture groupings in some of these newspapers and magazines(I liked the ones you posted also!)but didnt want to infringe on anyones copyright or get seba in trouble.

Comment

Hi,

Pictures from the magazines are very much ok to post.

Seba
          Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X