Kreta cufftitle awad document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinhard – Heinz?

A very interesting thread!!! Especially as I am the one who bought the Heinz group from Weitze.
    The group has been inspected by Kay Brüggemann and I have got a lifetime guarantee. And as I know, that Weitze knows, that I am a stubborn, hard piece of Kruppstahl he would never had sold this group to me if it wasn´t OK. Hamburg is not very far from Sweden and I visit Germany at least once a year...
    Schumacher is a very common name in Germany. It´s so common that although I know in what town to look for relatives to Heinz, I haven´t bothered.
    It´s like looking for a James Brown in NYC. Two Schumachers in the same company is no problem for me.

Comment

Dear ludwig,

the group you bought from weitze ref. schumacher,did this include the 3 tank destruction badges .

andyg

Comment

Panzervernichtungsstreife

Yes, Andy! In the small Bender book about this award you can find exactly this document, but to another soldier of the same unit.

Comment

Hi Ludwig-
          The group you bought off Weitze was a beautie !! I do not question it whatsoever. Having contacted Kay, he got back to me telling me the story about the duplicate Kreta document. Upon deep consideration I did return it to him as I felt uncomfortable with the fact that it was typically a "second issue" and not his "original" per se. Just thought you might like to know. Nice group, though, best regards

JimUK

Comment

What was the award date(s) for the tank destruction badges? Anyone who have the pictures of them?

Best regards/ Daniel

Comment

Cheers mate,i had also noticed it in the book as i was given photocopies of the documents with the 3 badges itself which i got from weitze.

andy

Originally posted by Ludwig
              Yes, Andy! In the small Bender book about this award you can find exactly this document, but to another soldier of the same unit.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X