MOB Nummern II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOB Nummern II

I noticed that Jean-Yves answered the question posed by Patrick about the MOB Nummer of a Fallschirmjaeger Erkennungsmarke he has in quite a lot of detail, however apart from stating that there were no in-print references, he didn't say where one might find such information; I'm actually really curious where you got such wonderful info Jean-Yves- from an out-of-print reference or some original list? Please do share- I'd really like to know if there is any possibility of finding even a partial list of units by MOB Nr.

Matt

Dear Matt,

I am studying the FJ subject for a couple of years now. One day it drove me to Schongau at the BDF Archives. Thered I met Mr Alke who was in charge of the collecting documents, photos, etc.. for the official FJ Archives. We shared some infos and documents and I let a copy of my book for the BDF Archives. I found the list overthere. (I think all has been moved to Freiburg). So I think it is accessible for the one who really want to do some serious researchs about MOB codes. I am not stingy with information but I spent so much of my free time and money in travels and Reunions that I am not going to duplicate for everybody the list for any financial or collectable reason.

Jean-Yves

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X