Field made Fliegerbluse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field made Fliegerbluse

I'm putting this here as the badges on it indicate that it is Para. However, I don't think the insignia is authentic?? The tunic itself is made from Zeltbahn, cotton duck, material. There is evidence of a cuff-title on the right sleeve. It almost appears that someone has taken a field made item, albeit unpracticle to have a camo fliegerbluse, and has added items to enhance its worth. Has anyone seen anything like this? Any thoughts? If you're so inclined, I also have a questionable tunic in the SS section to be picked apart!
    Cheers,
    James
    Attached Files

Simple answer.

Even the camo fabric used to create that fantasy piece is not German WWII. The inside view clearly shows a pattern only encountered on Swiss WWII dated shelter halves. I think I even see the wording present. I use these shelter halves for ground cover, so I have a few at home.

Willi
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

I was sooooo hoping this was gonna be another cool out-of-the-blue uniform.
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Say it isn't so!!! You must be wrong!! I din't think it was all that it was supposed to be. The markings on the inside say "KOST 41 He Wet". The funny thing is that I got this from a reputable dealer before he was well known!! Thanks guys!

Cheers,
        James

Comment

You mean the dealer was reputable before he was well-known??
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Maybe you meant he was famous but is now infamous? This jacket is completely bad James; does this dealer belong to the Forum? If you don't mind, please PM me who you got it from; I won't tell anyone.
            WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X