luft para badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luft para badges

I'm headed to the MAX on Friday and am looking for a Para Badge. I've read the APB Hall of Shame and would like to know if anyone has some general guidelines that will keep me out of trouble. What is the going price for a good badge?
    Thanks
    Don
    pseudo-expert

Hi Don,
    If I were you I wouldn't take just a parabadge ,but one of the ones shown here in the forum..
    Also the badges forum has some nice ones in it..
    Maybe some members are present on the Max too ,so don't be shy to ask them to help you..

For prices wait what the others have to say..

The nice buntmetal ones are very pricy...probably $ 600.-/$ 800.- I guess...

Zink,take half of the buntmetal prices..

Good luck,
    Jos.

Comment

Hi Don,
      What Para badge exactly are you seeking information for? You say you looked over the APB Hall Of Shame (Army Para Badge), yet your heading is Luft Para Badges. Just trying to clarify which type so we are all on the same page, that's all.
      ERIC

Comment

eventually I will have both. Economically, I am starting with the Luft para badge.
        I've also checked out some sites and other thraeds, looking at construction methods, etc...
        pseudo-expert

Comment

OK Don, thanks. I think the numbers Jos gave you are pretty accurate. Only one exception to that though - for some reason I've seen the Juncker Luft Paras exceed $1000 at times, especially if they are of the cased variety. Good luck in your hunt!
          ERIC

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X