X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut Down M18???

Check this out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=36046

is it a cut down M18 helmet????

OH MY GOD! That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I can't possibly imagine what the person who did this was thinking. It makes less than no sense. It has that M17/18 liner and has obviously been repainted. It might be worth $10 for the parts actually, especially if the chin strap or liner is real but for some reason I doubt it.

That is truly a piece of work and has made my day! The seller obviously knows as the price is starting at $10.

Comment

Ah yes, the very rare M18 prototype FJ helmet.......

Willi
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Now that is a very early WWI paratrooper helmet. That is a rare sight Amazing what a blowtorch will do. Can you imagine someone doing this to a nice orginal lid ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ty Smith
          Now that is a very early WWI paratrooper helmet. That is a rare sight Amazing what a blowtorch will do. Can you imagine someone doing this to a nice orginal lid ?
          It actually was an original lid at one point. Now it is...just fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter_Suciu
            It actually was an original lid at one point. Now it is...just fascinating.
            Amazing! and what is more amazing is it has bids on it, but not as many as his Kreigs helmet The Kreigs has come from a 'special' collection, i would agree with that

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X