Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Grandfather...

Hi Dudes...

Just wanted to share some pictures from me with you all... The first picture shows my grandfather(the short one)... he was an fallschirmjäger from 1941 to 1945 an survived the war.. He had fighted on the eastern, western and italian front...

The other tow pictures showing 12" Figures and some equipment for them...

Have fun...

Carsten

Carsten,

Is your Opa still alive? Please tell us more about him and definitely post more pics if you have them. Also, post what documents or other papers you may have of his, especially his Soldbuch and Wehrpass. We'd love to hear his stories if he's still around; I know at least I would.

Gene
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Hi Gene

i am sorry but my Grandfather died ten years ago... He didnt tell much... The only things he said that he jumped out of an HE-111... I have only this picture.. And not so much stories to tell... But i found an old warfriend of him exchanging letters, he told me that he fought on the Newa near Schlüsselburg and on the western front and in italy near the river Po were he was wounded...

I still try to find out more about him and do a research at the WAST in BErlin... We will see if i can get an result...

Carsten

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X