Fallschirmjäger RKT addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallschirmjäger RKT addresses

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have the addresses of the following FJ RKT's?

Alexander Uhlig, 16./FschJägRgt 6
    Siegfried Jamrowski, 6./FschJägRgt 3
    Herbert Fries, 2./FschPzJägAbt 1
    Cord Tietjen, 5./FschJägRgt 1

I would be happy to swap them for other addresses of other Luftwaffe, Army, Kriegsmarine and SS RKT's if you want.

I have been writing to a few of these vets latly and have only written to two paras so I would like to exspand on this.

Thanks
    Phil

Uhlig

Phil,

I know that Uhlig lives in Essen (just down the road from me), but like most vets he is very wary about giving his address to anyone.

You might try contacting the vets in question via Steffen Rohde of the BDF. He might forward your correspondence for you.

/David

Comment

Perhaps I can help...

Originally posted by Phil_C
      I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have the addresses of the following FJ RKT's?

Alexander Uhlig, 16./FschJägRgt 6
      Siegfried Jamrowski, 6./FschJägRgt 3
      Herbert Fries, 2./FschPzJägAbt 1
      Cord Tietjen, 5./FschJägRgt 1

I would be happy to swap them for other addresses of other Luftwaffe, Army, Kriegsmarine and SS RKT's if you want.

I have been writing to a few of these vets latly and have only written to two paras so I would like to exspand on this.

Thanks
      Phil

Hi;
      Perhaps I can help as the president of the Ritterkreuztraeger organization is a friend of mine and has helped me in the past.
      If you are still looking please pm me for further contacts.
      Best,Jochen von Canon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X