I was shock!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was shock!!!

Today i talk with my friend, he was selling by the past 4 weeks millitaria in Dominikanski Bazar in Poland - Gdansk (Danzig). He said that in the 1st day came maybe 18 y.old boy with white helmet. In the closer look he recognise that this is m38 in snow camuflage. He miss to reach him becouse someone else catch him and bought this helmet. He went to look closer. He said that it was in great condition with chinstrap and with leader in excelent condition. This boy sell it for only 350 dolars.
    But this is not the and, on the second day he came back and bring pants and camo parka from the same Fj that this helmat was, he also took 350 dolars for this set of close and with smille on his face go to home. My friend was in shoch he didn't get this uniform becouse secnd time guy from Poznan reach to this boy faster.
    This kid said that he diged this set of Fj close and this helmet near Grudziac also in Poland. All things were hide in german zelta 40 cm beneath earth. I checked near Grudziac division Herm .Goering escape from the eastern front.
    So ending this story there are lucky people in the world Ha?
    But don't be worried maybe soon it will appear on ebay.

Originally posted by Daniel
    But don't be worried maybe soon it will appear on ebay.
    Aren't we lucky?

PK

Comment

Let me get this straight: the items were dug up and because they were wrapped in a zeltbahn they are in great shape?!? Dig some more, I am sure you will find the rest of the Regiment around there too.
      When you go home
      Tell them for us and say
      For your tomorrow
      We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
      Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Not only in zeltban, also in some kind of brezent ( if do known what brezent is). Don't be so sceptic, i've seen lots of helmets duged in poland that were in great condition. Paratrooper of my friend is one of them. Sorry but i have to say that - i'm very nervous when someone from maybe us or australia talk about diged relics. There are more great things in ours earth that you imagine!!.Come to ours bazaars there are tons of great relics, uniforms, guns, helmets!!! Yesterday some guy sell photo album of fj with 140 pics. This fj fought in France, russia an afrika. And it only cost 450 dolars, do you think that this is repro too?? Look at russian sites what kinds of things they pulluing out from earth!!!

Comment

Yesterday some guy sell photo album of fj with 140 pics. This fj fought in France, russia an afrika. And it only cost 450 dolars, do you think that this is repro too?? Look at russian sites what kinds of things they pulluing out from earth!!!
          Where was the photo album dug up?

Prosper Keating

Comment

Sorry that many, including myself, would have some strong doubts. We mean no disrespect Daniel. Anything is possible. BUT, most have heard this same story time after time......photos of those items will tell us alot. No FJ helmet will sell faster and for more money than a real snow camo helmet.....

Regards,

Willi
            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X