Chicken wired camo FJ sd HEER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken wired camo FJ sd HEER?

found on ebay germany today, single decal Heer paratrooper helmet with camo and chicken wire

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ory=15503&rd=1

whats your opinion?

Perfect for fantasy reenacting...
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Complete piece of junk! But it found a home for about 1500 Euros.

Willi
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Seems familiar

Another outstanding product offered by derafrikaheld of Militariaweb.com fame. Does anyone know any of his other eBay pseudonyms?

I still can't believe how much positive feedback this guy gets.

As ever, caveat emptor!

/David

Comment

The only thing missing from it are medic's red crosses
          WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Zahn
            Complete piece of junk! But it found a home for about 1500 Euros.

Willi
            I wonder if the buyer actually thinks he got a good deal? I mean, does he think that something like that, if it ever existed, would only go for that price?? Final price: 1,710 Euros
            When you go home
            Tell them for us and say
            For your tomorrow
            We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
            Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Think for a while the helmet may not have been purchased by a real collector. Bidding in their own items with another ID is a common resource used by fakers to make people believe these helmets are actually selling for considerable amounts of money.

Comment

Buyer

The buyer seems to have plenty of feedback from a wide range of sellers.

Either "derafrikaheld" (www.militariaweb.com) aka "max-philipp0605" (eBay) is spending a lot of time and effort on creating an alternative identity on eBay to add bids to his own auctions, or he just found another "collector" who didn't do his homework or just got caught up in a bid frenzy.

That he'll be offering more of the same in the not-too-distant future is almost a certainty. I wonder which other user names Carsten Staegemeir has on eBay?

His site at www.ww-collection.de is a useful reference for the current generation of repros.

/David

Comment

Hello, just see your discussion about Staegemeir (ebay max-philipp0605) and took a little time to check his auctions. I am long enough on ebay to find second bidder or shield bidder i an auction i will bid on. Sometimes its very easy (people are stupid) but in this case its really hard do detect this really great network. I found 5 second names i am sure its a shield bidder and more than 16 second names which are dubios to me, too, stationed all over Europe ! And in this auction i started the thread he bought by a second 100% own name

regards from Germany

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X