Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polly wanna cracker?

http://www.manions.com/bid/bid.asp?c...atitem=5393253

Hmmm...I guess they don't allow direct links. OK - be that way!

Last edited by Lorenzo Brown; 02-06-2002, 03:40 PM.
    Visit my Badge Collection: http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/home.html

The link is dead. Can you clarify what it is we should be looking at.

Thanks

Comment

Could anyone possibly mistake this for nothing more than a modern reproduction?

Colours, details are all wrong wrong wrong

Comment

Is this the Ultra-Rare and highly-coveted ABP as awarded to the little-known elite "Papagei FJ Bataillon"?

I never knew these really existed! Where do I send my money?

Adam

Comment

When did ...

... the Nazis adopt the "squawking chicken head" on this badge? Adam is right to want this one, a very rare variant. If he decides to pass let me know!
          Cheers,

Bill Moran

Comment

No it's a very rare para(parrot)trooper award for the parrot jump badge

Comment

Well, if you REALLY want it...starting bid is $450.00 on "Mammons". BTW...it's a Juncker, no less.
              Visit my Badge Collection: http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/home.html

Comment

You mean Junk-er, not Juncker.

Comment

Not to being in any ways forgeting of the oh so incredibly rare Junk-er Parrot-Rupee 4 dots badge of the Hindu Leaping Out of Planes Platoon, my gracious me oh my!

Comment

Is that even metal? It looks like plastic! Good thing Manions has their crack team of experts at the helm. Give those guys a raise!

Accidentally offending people on the internet since 1997

Comment

Looks like something flying out of a cheap, B class Japanese horror movie. Damn I love those movies!! Mike

Comment

Well I am sorry to correct all you fine gentlemen but after my deep research I have uncovered something. With my handy dandy copy of Rubin Lumsden “Detecting the Fakes,” This badge is rare to the extreme, introduced by Hitler in May 1945, to combat the problem of allied bombing of Berlin. Since all the airfields had been bombed out, carrier pigeons were used to dispatch Fuhrer orders from the bunker to the eastern front! Only 10 examples exist in known pigeons breeding circles. Sadly most of the Hitler Pigeon division was shot up by wide eye Ruskies.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X