Helmet cost $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helmet cost $$$

What's the range in price (get it at a steal vs. pay top dollar) of a mint authentic para helmet?
    "You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

For a SD, DD, camo, no decal? What specific type?

Comment

Hi Perry,

Sorry, I guess since we are in the Fallschirmjaeger Forum, I assumed that my question would automatically default to a Para Helmet.

Thanks,
      Mark

Comment

Yes, what do you have in mind? A single decal fallshirmjager, a double decal fallshirmjager, no decal fallshirmjager, a camo single decal, DD camo, no decal camo, chicken wire, wire, etc,etc,.

Comment

Without making it too complicated....yes to all the above. Or does that response mean it will get complicated?

Since this is the FJ Forum, helmets will need to be addressed sooner or later. I know nothing about them and was hoping for an education.

Comment

A true mint SD fallshirmjager helmet would have no trouble fetching somewhere aroung $4200. One in above average plus condition around $2700.

Comment

Camo $? Chicken Wire $?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X