Cloth Para Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloth Para Badge

Hey what's with all the metal zinc and makers marks?? I picked up a padded cloth parabadge this past summer. It came off a uniform as a bit of the cloth was nipped (not moth). The yellow yellow (gold) embroidery is also a bit dirty. I was happy to pick it up for $25.00. Course this is the only para piece I have. But who knows what the future holds and what piece of papa equipment will turn up. Chuck

Hi Chuck,

I've got one of those too- the blue-gray felt is faded, the silver thread wreath is a little soiled as is the yellow-gold eagle. What's great is that there are clear stitching holes around the perimeter and small sections of gray thread still in some of the holes. A very nice piece...

Comment

Here's mine:

Comment

A very nice badge. Someday I'll be able to post pictures to share some of my stuff. My badge is padded. on the back there is a black piece of material sewn on. In between the badge and the back piece is a round pad.I don't know what the pad looks like cause I ain't taking it apart. The badge part is the same as yours though. I like it. It's a nice easy piece to display and not oveerly expensive. Chuck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X