No announcement yet.

cross fingers helmet update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Gerd, the lucky new owner will be loosing sleep; from the joy of staying awake at night and looking at this handsome helmet.
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by Gerd W. View Post
      Yes Buddy, I´ll stay here. 46 degrees summer heat are far too much for my old bones
      But the sea is so close.... and mild winters will do good to your arthritis
      and don't forget half our islands (especially Kreta) are mostly German owned... you'll feel right at home

Comment

Originally posted by John Hodgin View Post
        Well Gerd, the lucky new owner will be loosing sleep; from the joy of staying awake at night and looking at this handsome helmet.
        Loosing sleep Hope he´s healthy, the joy will big enough and he´ll not mind .... damned, such hobby is dangerous.....

Ok, helmet will go without possibility of recourse on legal action in case of loosing sleep and further medical costs

Comment

That is an exceptional helmet! I love it.

I am sure the Greek FJ collector will enjoy it.

I too like to see a painted around decal, saw dust and in such great condition.

Remember Gerd, many of the earliest FJs were former members of the various Prussian police forces. So, get back on that horse.....
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

very nice catch my friend and congrats to the next owner

Comment

Thanks Willi and Francis !

Willi, the para spirit is still with me (and will be) ...but there´s no need to own a horse if you enjoy to ride from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Gerd W. View Post
                Willi, the para spirit is still with me (and will be) ...but there´s no need to own a horse if you enjoy to ride from time to time
                Glad to hear that Gerd. We need to keep the good guys in the hobby.

Interesting analogy BTW....
                Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X