Some new items FJ Cloth Badge/LW Backed Krim Shield/LWFD ID Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new items FJ Cloth Badge/LW Backed Krim Shield/LWFD ID Disc

Recently acquired some nice items into my Luftwaffe collection. I just picked up a Padded Cloth FJ Jump badge from my friend Jim and fellow WAF member. He got this with a few other items in a little box. The other items were a black wound badge, EK2, and a Tank Destruction Strip with a letter from the Commanding Officer congradulating the FJ soldier on his TDB.
    Front...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by W Petz; 09-19-2007, 07:00 AM.

Reverse...
    Attached Files

Comment

Lw Blue/Grey material backed Krim Shield..Front
      Attached Files

Comment

Reverse....
        Attached Files

Comment

LWFD erkennungsmarke...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
            Recently acquired some nice items into my Luftwaffe collection. I just picked up a Padded Cloth FJ Jump badge from my friend Jim and fellow WAF member. Here got this with a few other items in a little box. The other items were a black wound badge EK2, and a Tank Destruction Strip with a letter from the Commanding Officer congradulating the soldier on his TDS.
            Front...

Bill,

Very nice! Your going to town in good ol Deutschland. Did you also get the TDB and smock? Jim

Comment

Very nice padded version; congrats

Comment

Hey Jim,

Thanks! I'm just picking up a few trinkets here and there. Jim wouldn't sell me the TDB with letter (yet) but I did pick up the water pattern camo sniper smock. I just took some pics of it....I will send them to you by email. Bill

Originally posted by djpool View Post
                Bill,

Very nice! Your going to town in good ol Deutschland. Did you also get the TDB and smock? Jim

Comment

Gerd,

Thanks!! Bill

Originally posted by Gerd W. View Post
                  Very nice padded version; congrats

Comment

Hey Jim,

Thanks! I'm just picking up a few trinkets here and there. Jim wouldn't sell me the TDB with letter (yet) but I did pick up the water pattern camo sniper smock. I just took some pics of it....I will send them to you by email. Bill
                    Hey Bill,

You need to wear him down. The TDB with letter would be awesome additions to your collection. Can't wait to see the smock pics. I seem to remember him having a smock w/o hood.Might be the same one. Now I'll have to gather stuff to tempt it away from you. At least its Army, so I have a shot.jim

Comment

Hey Jim,

If he doesn't sell the TDB w/Letter to Bill Liles first I will try to obtain it. It won't be cheap even though he paid a very low price for them...out of an HFL estate sale.

I sent you photos of the Water pattern sniper smock w/o hood, the Italian camo jacket, the Black leather Panzer style (KM) wrap & trousers, and the LWFD HBT Tunic. Bill

Hey Bill,

You need to wear him down. The TDB with letter would be awesome additions to your collection. Can't wait to see the smock pics. I seem to remember him having a smock w/o hood.Might be the same one. Now I'll have to gather stuff to tempt it away from you. At least its Army, so I have a shot.jim

Comment

Good Schtuff, Bill..

Jos.

Comment

Bill, that really is a nice padded badge!
                          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Jos & Willi...Thanks!!

Hey Jim,

I didn't get the TDB but did managed to wrestle away the CO's letter congradulating the FJ on the award of his TDB. Bill

Hey Bill,

Attached Files

Comment

Jos & Willi...Thanks!!

Hey Jim,

I didn't get the TDB but did managed to wrestle away the CO's letter congradulating the FJ on the award of his TDB. Bill
                              Bill,

Very nice. Now tell Jim that its a shame to break up such a nice grouping. The TDB should be reunited with the rest of his items . Jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X