Possible name and FP number?,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible name and FP number?,

Dear fellow forum members, in one of my helmets there is something written on the liner what seems to be a name and some sort of personal service number or “feldpostnummer”?, its of course minimal info but I would have a try to possibly find some more information regarding this name and possible feldpostnummer, its not quite clear readable but the name seems Ofw Krüs with the number 1941 or 1741 which could be his personal service number or perhaps FPN, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Hi Meindirt, to be a FP number I would have expected a "0" to be in front of the number (as it is only four digits long) . I have looked up both numbers that you suggested, but neither of them have any relationship to the FJ.

Cheers, Ade.

PS. Being FJ could this be a MOB number? Sorry I don't have a list of them or even know if four numbers is correct for that, but just a thought.

Comment

number?,

Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson View Post
      Hi Meindirt, to be a FP number I would have expected a "0" to be in front of the number (as it is only four digits long) . I have looked up both numbers that you suggested, but neither of them have any relationship to the FJ.

Cheers, Ade.

PS. Being FJ could this be a MOB number? Sorry I don't have a list of them or even know if four numbers is correct for that, but just a thought.
      Hello Adrian, Mein(dirt) could be a great pseudonym name on the forum but its Meindert. I already expected that it wasn’t a feldpostnummer, could it then perhaps be his personal ID number?, the same you would encounter in the soldbuch or ID disk?, thanks in advance.

Comment

Order of Battle and Individual Research forum?,

Should I perhaps post this thread in the Order of Battle and Individual Research forum?, thanks in advance.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X