No announcement yet.

Tropical Luft OS Cap...In Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've owned 2 examples of these Luft blue tropical caps and this is the only maker/type I have ever seen that I was comfortable with. Textbook original.

Gerard

Comment

Great looking Blue Tropical side cap. I'm still searching for one myself. I have two blue tropical tunics but no cap or trousers. Great Find! - Bill

Comment

Nice cap Larry. I had one as well, but Gerard made me sell it to him....
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Beautiful Cap, in top condition.
          I have another but in "as found" condition, used and abused! Blue colour has been washed away...
          Now, an old question for me... Has anyone any information about the use of the Blue and Green denim Lw uniform on Hot climate by FALLSCHIRMJAGERs? Or still the tan was much preferred? I believe the old black and white period pictures will not help much on this...
          Daniele
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Daniele Tirelli View Post
            Beautiful Cap, in top condition.
            I have another but in "as found" condition, used and abused! Blue colour has been washed away...
            Now, an old question for me... Has anyone any information about the use of the Blue and Green denim Lw uniform on Hot climate by FALLSCHIRMJAGERs? Or still the tan was much preferred? I believe the old black and white period pictures will not help much on this...
            Daniele

Any input?

Comment

What's so special about Fallschirmjaeger ??

Except their special jumpgear I've seen them wearing everything including tan flightsuits in the field etc..

They " were eating the whole pig " as we call it..

In Flightgear we'll find many bizar things and believe me Fj troops were no different and wore and took what they could get..
              Pics we've seen till now are still a fraction of what was going on........IMO.

Jos.

Comment

...and a beautiful cap too, Daniele.
                I hope all is well with you and your family.
                Best Regards,
                Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by NZMark View Post
                  ...and a beautiful cap too, Daniele.
                  I hope all is well with you and your family.
                  Best Regards,
                  Mark.
                  Ciao Mark! All is fine here many thanks, and I wish the same for you!
                  Although we do share the same taste for used uniforms, still the higher quality of Larry's sidecap is unquestionable!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X