FJ liner and straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ liner and straps

I start this thread because the friend of mine (and forum member) ask me do it, he can't post pics .
    In the beginning i will post pics of the liner and straps which are very very bad to my opinion , and please say what you're thinking about this.
    Attached Files
    Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I see no one original part here ...
                  Attached Files

Comment

all F A K E

Comment

Originally posted by Sturm 74 View Post
                      the liner and straps which are very very bad to my opinion
                      I too agree with your opinion.
                      John
                      Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Thank you guys , then i continueing this thread , look at this link it's the same parts inside of the helmet

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=195089

many of us saw this helmet, but for some reason nobody said bad about it , probably because of the bad pics ....Shell is good of course .
                        And then this helmet was sold on e-stand as original and again nobody said it's fake parts inside .
                        The main problem is here . The friend of mine who bought this helmet filled bad when received it . He contacted to the seller with this problem but seller is sure about authenticy ,but there is only shell original here and it has't worth like was sold on E-stand. I would like to help these two men to help here and make a clear dial .
                        Have you any thoughts about this situation ?
                        Regards, Sergey

Comment

Originally posted by Sturm 74 View Post
                          Thank you guys , then i continueing this thread , look at this link it's the same parts inside of the helmet

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=195089

many of us saw this helmet, but for some reason nobody said bad about it , probably because of the bad pics ....Shell is good of course .
                          And then this helmet was sold on e-stand as original and again nobody said it's fake parts inside .
                          The main problem is here . The friend of mine who bought this helmet filled bad when received it . He contacted to the seller with this problem but seller is sure about authenticy ,but there is only shell original here and it has't worth like was sold on E-stand. I would like to help these two men to help here and make a clear dial .
                          Have you any thoughts about this situation ?
                          Regards, Sergey
                          Maybe I didn´t got your point (apologizes in advance) ....... do you want assistance, how to help your friend or do you want to blame WAF user, that your friend bought a (part) fake helmet on estand?

There are clear estand rules, so a refund should be possible!

Would like to see a better shot of the chinstrap snap attachment, but I second John´s and manu82´s opinion about the guts.

If you want to blame (as said, I´m not sure about your intention)..................let me ask you a simple question: Where were you to help your friend before he bought this helmet?

We both know, that there are numerous threads here on WAF and nobody can be all and everywhere. For example, I haven´t recognized this helmet! Neither in the thread nor on estand.

On the other hand, If someone would like to buy an TR item (expensive or not), he should know for what he spend his hard earnt money for!! If he dosn´t know.........he should ask for help and opinions BEFORE!!

Good luck

Comment

Hi Gerd , i don't want to blame anybody but the seller is sure ( like i said before ) in originality of all parts because he showed this helmet before and then it was sold and NOBODY said about possible bad guts , and before THIS thread he did't believe in it and of course don't want to speak with the friend of mine about E-Stand refunds . I hope this thread should help to find good decision between both seller and buyer .
                            I have seen this helmet in the thread with turtles and personaly did't like straps and liner , also i did't know that the friend of mine wanted to buy this one until he showed it to me here at home .
                            Cheers, Sergey

Comment

Originally posted by Gerd W. View Post
                              On the other hand, If someone would like to buy an TR item (expensive or not), he should know for what he spend his hard earnt money for!! If he dosn´t know.........he should ask for help and opinions BEFORE!!

Good luck
                              As usual Gerd's thoughts are entirely correct. This is a discussion forum, not a "buy without any risk market place." As a moderator I spend hours here every week commenting on militaira and trying to help others in collecting. Like all other members, moderators receive nothing in return for our time, nothing. All our efforts are free. I could just as easily spend these hours with my son, my lovely lady friend, (I am sure they would prefer it), or looking at my own collection (I might prefer it). The point is Sergey, none of us are here to guarantee that all on estand is authentic. I do not remember seeing this liner before you posted it here, it is impossible for us to check everything on estand. I do not have the time, but I deeply regret that this has happened to your friend. Still, I refer him to Gerd's wise post that I quote here.
                              Regards,
                              John
                              Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X