Introduction and a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction and a question

First off, sorry for the awful pictures.
    Hello all, I will introduce myself along with my question. I am Chris, I am 19 years old, and have been collecting for a little while now. Not as seriously as I would like, and sometimes finding out things aren't real the hard way. I purchased these 2 things when I was younger, about 15 or 16 years old that I don't seem to really feel are actually real. But as I've aged I have made smarter decisions and have learned much more.

My question is concerning 2 FJ badges that I have. I picked these up when I was 16 in Germany and didn't really know much than. The pictures are very poor and blurry, due to the fact my girlfriends camera is awful, but please do the best you can. Anyways here they are, and please let me down easy.

this eagle here along with the wreath seems to have a way to perfect color. Along with the nose which isn't hooked enough.

and next is my patch, the patch doesn't seem to actually look like any text book type of patch, but it is a remarkable repro than, because the thread is actually layered and has little sparkles or something in the stitching. once again, nothing like I've seen and don't think its real.

thanks in advance.

chris

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to say that both badges are repros in my opinion.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X