Kreta photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kreta photos

I`m sure that many of us have the book Kreta,sieg der kuhnsten,anyway I have about 30 large format photos from the campaign and just noticed that some are differant angles for some of the pictures in said book.As the pages in the book are not numbered this means a bit of work but here are three,two from differant angles and one showing more of the shot.I wanted to know has anyone seen this before and/or do they also have thease pictues.Clearly many troops took pictures and they would not all make the book and others I have may tie in with the book but thought I would ask before I do the work if it is well known or has been done before?
    Attached Files

pic 2
    Attached Files

Comment

pic 3(last for now)
      Attached Files

Comment

Mark,
        Picture 3 is SUPERB.
        Many Thanks for sharing
        Mark.

Comment

Great pictures

On the pictures mark,the motorcycle one that is kurt student right as think i have seen that one before.The flak crew one is shure a action shot,i wonder if the plane landed in one piece aswell,and you dont know if that is a luftwaffe flak crew,if not maybe mountain troopers possibly?.
          Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 09-01-2007, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Hi,Do you know where you have seen it before as only the section with the guys on the truck is shown in the book?I don`t think I have one off pictures so somone must have them also or seen them before.I have lots of shots that are not in the Kreta book(but from the battle) its just that you can see thease three or at least another angle of the same scene in it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X