Helmut Weitze

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallschirmjägerfotos ( Heer) very nice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice silk scarf and field made (?) helmet cover.
    Excellent and intriguing photos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hi, beautiful photos, wonder if were in my collection! Best regards, Carlos

Comment

The right hand guy...what do you think he has pinned to his fob pocket ??

Comment

The only Reason why these Pics are shown here is that Mr Glock want to sell his Stuff ! He is a Dealer from Germany and get`s his Informations from our German Forum and also from here.
          He shares this Pictures with us because he don`t know what it is, but he knows where he get Information.

ZM

Comment

The only Reason why these Pics are shown here is that Mr Glock want to sell his Stuff ! He is a Dealer from Germany and get`s his Informations from our German Forum and also from here.
            He shares this Pictures with us because he don`t know what it is, but he knows where he get Information.

Probably you're right but he is not alone to make like this.

Comment

Grüß Di' Brannenbergers,

Yeah, I would say that these "Jägers" are Brannenbergers. The guy on the left is has the Jäger sleeve badge under his Tank Destruction badge. The one on the right looks to have "Ullr" hanging from his pocket watch fob.

Brannenbergers vor!

Comment

So what if he is selling these items! I personally do not have a problem with this, he is not blatantly saying on this forum 'these are for sale', he is asking about information on them and presenting them for comments, pretty much like anyone else does when they have something to sell or show off and are not too sure about it or just want to share it!

Comment

Zeugmeister - Your site is full of Spyware (as if you don't know) - I personally think this is more dangerous than your opinons on these pictures or the owners intentions and I'm not sure why the link to your forum is allowed on here!!

Comment

Very nice U. Glock....
                    A very nice picture, Man 1 and 3 look related.
                    No.2 seems very young, and survived the 1st Russian winter.

Number 1 seems like a hard-storming type, we all know these
                    awards were not given out with the rations, got to have seen
                    some heavy action to merit these.

May be a bit of a vain one, but I hope they survived to see old age.

Regards,

John.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X