FJ Award Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ Award Groups

I came across an award grouping for FJ who served in Fallschirmjager Regiment 2 and Crete. It had the IKII and loads of documents and pictures. £950 was being asked. I did not buy it as I could not afford the money! German site.

Two days later its sold and appears on another site but with this time his FJ badge (which was not on the original lot) at £1650. UK site.

My gut feel the badge has been added to 'finish' the collection and up the value. I know 95% of traders have 'duff' gear and would trade their granny for a fiver but this UK site I though was pretty reputable..

Hey hum. trust absolutely no one....

HI YOU WOULDNT MEAN A CERTAIN DEALER IN THE UK, WITH THE PART WORD MENTALS IN IT WOULD YOU

Comment

Originally posted by 15parabattalion View Post
      I came across an award grouping for FJ who served in Fallschirmjager Regiment 2 and Crete. It had the IKII and loads of documents and pictures. £950 was being asked. I did not buy it as I could not afford the money! German site.

Two days later its sold and appears on another site but with this time his FJ badge (which was not on the original lot) at £1650. UK site.

My gut feel the badge has been added to 'finish' the collection and up the value. I know 95% of traders have 'duff' gear and would trade their granny for a fiver but this UK site I though was pretty reputable..

Hey hum. trust absolutely no one....
      what is this site? I know only abaut two maybe three uk reputable sites

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
        what is this site? I know only abaut two maybe three uk reputable sites
        What means reputable in that case?

Does it mean, the dealer rip you off and send an excuse afterwarts

Comment

Happy M - you got it spot on! I was always a bit dubious about them and I hate the way they trade things as commodities, they started as good collectors and the lure of the gold took them away!!

The reputable sites I would guess are Jamie Cross and Mickey Hughes but I don't think UK sites are any more/less trustworthy than sites worldwide!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X