Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book - "Luftwaffe Efficiency and Promotion Reports" by Schiffer

Hello everone,

I am interested in buying one or both volumes of the books entitled, "Luftwaffe Efficiency and Promotion Reports".

The description suggests that one or both volumes contain information about the German paratroopers who were involved in the capture of the fortress of Eben Emael.

What I don't want to do is buy a book that contains no useful information. Accordingly, can anyone provide me with a list of the German paratroopers who were involved in the capture of the fortress of Eben Emael and/or one of the three bridges over the Albert Canal whose reports and/or biographies are discussed in each of the two volumes? The names of the paratroopers and glider pilots of interest to me are Walter Koch, Otto Zeirach, Walter Kiess, Rudolf Witzig, Egon Delica, Martin Schächter, Jochim Meissner, Gerhard Schacht, Helmut Ringler, Gustav Altmann, Helmut Arpke, Wilhelm Fulda, Peter Arent, Wilhelm Kempke and Eric Schuster.

Best wishes,

Ian Tannahill

Hi Ian,
    I saw the books a few weeks ago. Though I was not looking specifically for the names you mention, I was looking for FJs overall. I did not see many. Next time I see them I will have a closer look for the names you listed.
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X