Para trousers to verify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Para trousers to verify

I have seen this trousers offered on ebay. I have seen only a few originals on many years collecting and I want to know if they are.

http://cgi.ebay.de/FALLSCHIRMJAGERHO...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks
    Mike

Avoid them!!

Comment

Bad ones

Comment

must agree!Bad ones

What do you guys think of the paratrooper trousers for sale at regimentals?

Comment

Originally posted by monte cassino View Post

These M.F. FJ pant's made a great job in collecting extra flight miles since some years. Saw them first 2005, later in 2005 at the Kassel show (and had a chance to look them over). I'm sure they were in the States, in UK, in Siney, in Timbuktu or wherever else...

In 2006 there was a (short) time the pants were not listed on his webside.............2007 they're back like a boomerang..........

Every FJ collector on this plante is looking for a pair of FJ pants, these pants are still unsold.............guess why

Comment

I got the chance to have a good look at the FJ pants that MF had at the Beltring show. YUK is the best way to describe them and he wants GBP2700.00 for them!!!

Comment

David/Gerd,
              Can you be more specific about why you don't like them ? Pm if prefer.

Regards,
              Steve

Comment

Hmhmm! Gerd ,I have not seen them in Tombuktu

I 'm also impatient to read your comments .

are these MF pants fake ,too expensive , transformed,...?

Comment

The trousers in question are a total farce, I mean the wear on the pop studs is uniform which should not be the case. For example the poppers to the leg openings show the same amount of wear as the other studs! As you are aware, with the advent of the "over the trouser knee pads" these studs would only be opened once in a blue moon! Also the rest of the trousers do not show wear and tear consistent with being worn by a person, just somebody’s idea of wear and tear.
                  I also don’t like the colour and I am afraid that these trousers are not for me.
                  Iam sure Gerd has more to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by monte cassino View Post
                    If you mean the Beltring trousers . Do you really like to have dinner with the devil?... Could almost join the RH family but the level is much higher...
                    At Ciney in October 2006 to make a joke I said to a bunch of friends " I have just bought some badges from MF". They instantly stopped to speak and I could read in their eyes "Poor b*stard". Why not trying to have s*x in Rwanda without condoms.

As for the price I would say good for an original pair but with MF...

Pierre

Comment

You are correct, we are talking about the MF trousers from Beltring!

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                        If you mean the Beltring trousers . Do you really like to have dinner with the devil?... Could almost join the RH family but the level is much higher...
                        At Ciney in October 2006 to make a joke I said to a bunch of friends " I have just bought some badges from MF". They instantly stopped to speak and I could read in their eyes "Poor b*stard". Why not trying to have s*x in Rwanda without condoms.

As for the price I would say good for an original pair but with MF...

Pierre
                        I agree,MF can be or is a frind from RH,years ago this first individual sold me via internet fake wss m43 tunic,since this time I will never buy from him.............beware

Comment

The actual price is 805 euro but I think that Ralf is bidding himself to increase the final price.

The same happens with another super original Para helmet offered by the same seller.

http://cgi.ebay.de/FALLSCHIRMJAGERHE...QQcmdZViewItem

Only I hope that nobody believe that is a "real bidding" and the seller win this pieces for himself

Mike

Comment

Ralf H. will be very rich in only few time.

perhaps time to do the same bussiness !!??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X