I need help from some experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help from some experts

I would like to ask you some question. There are still some holes in the personal record of my Grandfather that i couldnt fill up. I wrote down every information i had about my grandfather. So i dont know in wich unit he served in th erly war period. I colored the parts were i did not knew in wich unit he was in red. Maybe a member could help me with problem. Every other Information about the other units is very welcome. So in the last war period he was in the 1. Kraftfahrzeug – Instandsetzungs – Kompanie der 1. Fallschirm Jäger Division i did not found anything about that.

1. Erkennungsmarke: 682 – 5./ Flg. Ausb. Rgt. 42<o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>
    2. Erkennungsmarke: 53880/12 (= Mob. Nummer: verschlüsselte Erkennungsmarke für das fliegende Personal)<o></o>
    <o></o>
    units:<o></o>
    <o></o>
    according to message from 15.05.1941 5. Kompanie Flieger – Ausbildungs – Regiment 42<o> </o>in Stade<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Comrade statement Winter 1941 Ground combat with Schlüsselburg to the Newa (east front) to the support of the army federations come there into distress. With 20-40 degrees minus into continuous fights entangles. The unit had to be dissolved due to the high losses.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Comrade statement Winter 1941 Premature promoted to a Gefreiten due to special achievements<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Comrade statement Anfang 1942 „Ahlhorner Heide“ south of <st1><st1:city w:st="on">Oldenburg</st1:city></st1> for building a new division<o></o>
    <o></o>
    according to message from 06.03.1942 Kraftfahrwerkstattzug der Luftwaffe 12/II<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Comrade statement März 1942 Transfer into the town Domfront in n<st1><st1:state w:st="on">ormandy</st1:state></st1>, for refreshing, far training and as the coastal protection<o></o>
    <o></o>
    according to message from Dez. 1942 2. Kompanie Kraftfahr – Ausbildungs - Stelle der Fliegertruppe Nr. 3 Berlin Marienfelde<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Comrade statement März 1943 Transfer to the east front section Witeb/Smolensk. Few days before separation after outbreak of a Soviet offensive participation in a combat patrol for the involving heavy losses back conquest of an important elevator position.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Comrade statement Juli 1943 Trainings jumps with the He111 in the area Avignon <o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>
    Original statement from my Grandpa 1943 Sizilien<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Comrade statement Januar 1944 ital. town I’Aquila<o></o>
    <o></o>
    according to message from 28.04.1945 wounded left leg by garnet fragments <o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>
    according to message from 29.04.1945 1. Kraftfahrzeug – Instandsetzungs – Kompanie<o></o>
    der 1. Fallschirm Jäger Division<o></o>
    <o></o>

<o></o>
    Prisoner of War: <o></o>
    <o></o>
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->29.04.1945<!--[endif]-->In Abano Terme. in Abano terme (during the last war months Abano of terms a Città Ospedaliera (military hospital city) under the protection of the international committee of the red cross became.)<o></o>
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->24.10.1946<!--[endif]--><o></o> disbanned<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Dienstgrad:<o></o>
    <o></o>
    according to message 29.04.1945 Obergefreiter<o></o>
    Last edited by CorpBode; 07-22-2007, 07:37 AM.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X