FJ by JMME.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ by JMME.

Here is a new FJ badge in my collection. It has a different wreath than the other JMMEs I have. I assume this is the Juncker one but I do not see the J2 infinity mark. The wreath is darkened. I compared the maker mark to the cased one I posted long ago and they match. This one is not as deeply struck. If anyone sees a problem or thinks this is a fake let me know. I don't do much TR so the help is appreciated!
    CRBeery
    Attached Files

The back.
    Attached Files

Comment

mm
      Attached Files

Comment

The others. I did sell the uncased one.
        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=97680

Comment

The wreath is quite similar to a Deumer wreath! Its a bit soft in the details for an early deumer though. We all know these makers had some connections and sharing parts from time to time.

Comment

Anyone else? Is this a rare varient then?

Comment

Originally posted by CRBeery View Post
              Anyone else? Is this a rare varient then?
              It******180;s indeed a Deumer looking wreath....... as said, the details are very soft.

The pin/hinge set-up is nothing I ever saw on Deumer or Jmme. The rivets remind me of a fake Assmann. The maker mark is close, but not a match. The swaz is too thin, the eagles details, the odd looking handfinish markings............

All original Deumer and Jmme badge are made in very high quality (except a potential wreath cracking by some Jmme), the one shown above is not.

Sorry, but I******180;ve serious doubts, that this badge is right.
              Last edited by Gerd W.; 12-28-2008, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X