very very nice!

please show more pictures!!!!

Comment

Hello,

Thanks !

Best regards

Comment

Camo para

I don't know, are we sure this one is real? I have to say that I have some doubts about the camo paint. It seems to me that all of the dirt and grunge are on the surface, not really ground into the paint.

I have some doubts about the liner too. The leather and the rubber pads look pretty realistic but the stitching seems too small and tight on the center seam. Maybe it is just my computer. I would like to hear some more opinions on this one before making a decision either way, and maybe some better close up pictures of the inner rim, the seam in the liner, the full straps, the camo paint (more pictures like the last one posted), and the eagle.

Regards,
          Terry

Comment

I like what I see so far ! No warning bells at this stage. Can we see some close uo detailed shots of the straps & decal ?
            Overall, if I had to buy from these photo's, I'd be happy taking a risk.

Comment

Agree Mike, snaps, eagle and rim pictures would be great, but for now I give it a .

Looks like at one point it had chicken wire, and the camo was done over that.

Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Schneider View Post
                Agree Mike, snaps, eagle and rim pictures would be great, but for now I give it a .

Looks like at one point it had chicken wire, and the camo was done over that.

Frank.
                I like the liner, straps and shell. The camo does not look suspicious to me, personally. I would also take the risk of saying its a good salty example based on the pictures. The only thing I would note is that the bolts don't appear to have any camo paint on them. I would like a close-up picture of the inside part of the bolts to see if they are a recent replacement.

The last picture of the helmet also shows that this helmet may have had a wire previously.
                When you go home
                Tell them for us and say
                For your tomorrow
                We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
                Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

hi

Looks good to me - I would like to see the rim and eagle which i hope all adds up. This would make a very nice para lid.

Comment

So far it looks good to me as well. I see some camo on the bolt, but would like to see photos of the other bolts. I agree with Walter in that it appears to have had chicken wire on it. The damage in the liner appear to have been done by some hungry mice.
                    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Nice camo pattern, I like it.

Comment

FJ camo

Wow
                        What a great looking camo. FJ.
                        Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X