WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FJ-helmet on the attic of an old man..fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW that's a great helmet, great condition, congratulations Tim.

Comment

Here some other stuff.

.303 inch bandoliers, still full of clips, well preserved.

[/URL]

This one is a ?

Last one, John Frost bridge at night

Comment

You don't loose your time with this old man.

Comment

again

Comment

Tinus, a very nice find, have fun with it(as you surely will). However, since your in Holland and you, like the many of us, have to deal with Dutch law dump the ammo to the nearest police-station a.s.a.p. And be advised, the mags are also under restriction of the dutch gun-law, and for as far as I know you must have a permit to collect them as they are seen as part of guns.

Once the law visits you're house they'll take away everything and getting the harmless stuff back will take a lot off time and effort.

Again, a great find.
            (Send me a pm if you need to know more)

Comment

Thanks gentleman!

Hi Ypenburg,
              I'm well informed about the ammunition law!. I'll see what I can do with it, lays still at the old man, I don't want it. I'll take it to the local police station soon.

Comment

Originally posted by tinus View Post
                Thanks gentleman!

Hi Ypenburg,
                I'm well informed about the ammunition law!. I'll see what I can do with it, lays still at the old man, I don't want it. I'll take it to the local police station soon.

Tinus,

Would it be possible to get some better pictures of this especially the ends.They appear to be putees but I'm not sure from the pics. Great haul! WR Jim
                Attached Files

Comment

Better pictures will follow, from the fj-helmet and that one Jim!

Comment

Yes these are dutch Putties,

you have found some serious **** Tinus...
                    the Belt with the "bloktas" ect is also not for the cat.
                    did you get those items or will they stay there till... you know what i mean

niels !!!

Comment

Ok putties. Not familiar to me, what is it used for (kan ook in het nederlands via pm ;-) )? He also had a dutch "schuitje" with bloodmarks I think. It was wripped in a newspaper "trouw" dated 1948. I will take some pictures of it.

Comment

Congratulations Tinus - Great Find. The helmet is a killer but don't overlook all the other goodies. The camo MG mag is great as is all the other stuff. Congrats Rich

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X