Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff fer a website...

Hello

Im lookin' fer some stuff for a Fallschirmjäger web site. It is for a computer game, which I am sure most (if not all) of you have heard of Medal of Honor.

I am looking for shoulder boards and collar patches up to the rank of Hauptman. I am also looking for insignia that doesn't have a weird colloured background. Also if its no trouble could someone here please post a picture of a blank Luftwaffe Dress tunic? (Ive looked for some on this site but everyone has stuff on it.) Also if possible could you please take a picture of it-FLAT- on the floor.

If your wondering my "clan" or Division is the 1st FJ Division; "The Green Devils".

Danke.
    James

Are you making new skins (models) of the soldiers in Medal of Honor too? The game doesn't currently have any paras in it, but they might be added for the next expansion, which is going to focus on North Africa and Italy. I saw some of the concept art last month.

I'd also look at the Dragon Models 1/6 scale action figures for uniforms and such. It might be easier and cheaper to get the figures and photograph them especially if you want to do 3D modelling.

Comment

I use the Panzer grenadier skin...

It looks a bit like an FJ

Comment

..... HELLO?.....

I feel like im the only one in this thread.

HELP.... Im in a big red square.... HELP

Comment

James, your request seems alittle unusual. Might be better on on the uniform section.....there is nothing Fallschirmjäger about your request. What is a "blank" uniform tunic? One with nothing on it? And I would suspect that most here, myself included, know nothing about the Medal of Honor game.

Willi
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Yea, I figured it was an unusual request.

I couldn't find any forum that would match my question.

Anyways the tunic I am looking for a blank Luftwaffe tunic. Now what I mean by "blank" is that there are no medals on it.

Now this computer game is a WW2 based 'first-person shooter', i.e. "you are the person back in WW2". Now the reason why I am looking for "stuff" on the FJ/Luftwaffe is because I wanted to make a FJ "clan" (Clan: People can join up to "be in a group" and to learn history, etc. about events of WW2 as well as history of the unit.)

Well I hope you can make sense of that.. because while reading it over.. wel lets just say:

Comment

James--I'd also recommend the Osprey uniform books. Those should be able to help you out too.

Comment

James-

Did you see there is a skin on Planet Medal of Honor that is named: "German Ardennes Luftwaffe"? Looks similar to an FJ but is the Luftwaffe ground jacket. He has an FJ helmet though.

3./Fallschirm Pioniere 1

Comment

Fred! good to see you here!
                  see you on the third, my brother.
                  Brian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X