Guess what- An Army Para Badge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what- An Army Para Badge!

I just can't seem to do the side by side comparison thing with photos, this popped up on a website today. description states pin/catch repaired, catch plate added. What do you think??
    Attached Files

Rick,

From these pictures, it looks 100% right to me. I cannot see a thing wrong with it. Very nice piece !! I love these pieces with just the right amount of wear and character.

I assume you are buying this as a donation to the army paratrooper museum in California

Seriously, 100% spot on in my opinion.

Eric

Comment

Thanks Eric!

Well, we'll see if it's still available. these were made by Juncker. This one the rivets and hinge assembly resemble more closely the Juncker pieces I've been studying. We shall see...

Comment

Hello Stogieman,

what is the asking price for this piece? I just bought mine in the mid of December for 850 Euro.

Greetings

heinrich

Comment

Heinrich, can you post....

.... of your badge?? I'd love to see it. Thanks, Rick

Comment

€850? Heinrich...you lucky man! Can we see some pictures of it? As for the badge Rick is asking about, I can only agree with Eric and echo Heinrich's question: what is the asking price? Or is it up for auction? Try and get it. It's a super-looking example of the early 2nd pattern aluminium badge.

Prosper

Comment

Hello,

my badge was in an earlier thread around the x-mas days.The thread was started by tommy!

Greetings

Heinrich

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X