X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments - Opinions - Kreta Cuff Title

I saw this on Manion's. Any comments or opinions? Here is the write- up:

Item Description
    19" length, embroidered yellow on white w/yellow soutache border. Superb condition - very clean. Rare. 100% ORIGINAL WW-2 ERA!!! .. _9

Right now the high bid is about $336.

Photo 2

Photo 2

Comment

Erich,

I would suggest reconsidering Manions as a primary source of original material.

EQ

Comment

EXACTLY..........doesn't mean that something original won't accidently make in in there.......

Just know what you are doing.....
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Oppps! Sorry I gave you guys the impression that Manion's was a primary source for ANY of my militaria. DEFINATELY NOT! I actually subscribe to Manion's purely for their Firearms section. Every now and then a decent vintage firearm will pop up there. I got a great G-43 from them a few years back. Best of all, it was fairly inexpensive. I have also been able to pick up extra MP-40 parts (Extra mags, etc.) for my MP-40 fairly inexpensively.

Once in a blue moon, I might find something with regards to militaria that looks good. I always make them send extra photos FIRST. It costs $5.00 each time, but it has saved my butt and wallet on several occassions.

Sorry I gave you guys the wrong impression. I know I am smarter than that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X