Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention photo collectors...KRETA

Hi all

There is a photo album in E-bay.de...of a FJ during the Kreta campain. Looks original but who knows?

Anyway, have a look....

http://cgi.ebay.de/332-Fotos-Fallsch...QQcmdZViewItem

cheers
    Uwe

Wow , seems nice!

I fear it would go upper twice the max offer I can afford !

Thank you for posting!!

Comment

Hmmm...

A couple of the photos look like they are scotch taped into the album OR were copied (I handled one at the SOS this past year and the edges of most of the pictures were dark b/c they were taken out of an original album, copied and then glued into a bogus album). Either way, signs point to this being put together. Also, the photos of the parade are in the Bender FJR3 book, I believe, and not original snapshots.

All of this just food for thought; we would have to handle it to make sure.

John

Comment

I was wrong. The price went to 4 times the maximum amount I could afford.
        2110 Euros for a photo album, it's more than what I paid for my nicer FJ helmet !!!
        JohnC : I think it wasn't that bad. Or you are the buyer ?

Comment

Not Me!

No, I'm not the buyer. Haven't used ebay in years. And I never said it was absolutely bad, I just suggested that some of the characteristics pointed towards it being put together, but it was hard to tell from the photos. One thing I do know, entire fake FJ photo albums, from cover to cover, are out there. When I saw the one at the SOS and realized what lengths fakers are going to, I promised myself never to take lightly something seemingly as simple as a photo album ever again.

Congrats to the buyer Enjoy!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X