Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Fsch gas mask pouch only.

Dear.
    I'm wait more photos, but with theses can you tell me is an original please ?
    Thank you, Malatee.
    Attached Files

Good one ,

Comment

4 more photos.
      An idea about the value ?
      Thank you. Malatee.
      Attached Files

Comment

Of course it is a good late EBD one but what is missing to determinate a value : little strap with hook , square flap inside , ....?

Comment

Hi,

Have seen that one for sale in France. Good ebd's one. As Roger says, the little strap with hook , the square flap and the gummy are missing. I remember that the starting price was 1500 euros. But the auction was deleted. Certainly the seller have got an offer.

David

Comment

Yes sold 2200€ but is a good price ????????? The pouch is a real para but no complete ? Can you help me, I can trade with him. But on what value due the pouch ? Your sincerely Malatee.

Comment

IMO It is too much .
              value maximum around 1500.

Comment

Not a "good" price, if you are thinking about making a profit. Depends how badly you want it for your collection, and how the missing items were removed. Some bags never had a rubber plug, but most did.
                Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hello. I have a deal with the seller, I have paid with Paypal and add th Paypal cost for him. Nom he refund my payment and ask me for paid like money send yo family ???? But if I do that I don't have any protection in case or this a fake seller no ? This is the second time as him put for sale and him close his sale ! I have ask his adress and plone and no reply. Can I have your opinion ? Thank you Malatee.

Comment

In case or you have a FSH bag for sell late war please don't forget me ? Thank you, Malatee.

Comment

this guy is not serious . d ont pay via friends and familly you loose all covering .you can made offer to pay the fees from paypal .
                      you have no adresse from this guy this is strange . if he d ont accept your payement as pay pal with covering so let it go you loose
                      all your money at the end .

Comment

Ok thank you for your help. The guys put again on France or other sale webside in same terms !!!!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X