X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fj on kreta 1941

Hello Guys ,
    I realize that a dream became true .
    remember those links : https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...fabric-variant
    and this :
    https://www.lux-military-antiques.co...-etat-neuf.htm

At first , many many thanks to Mathieu . He did make it possible and real . LMA is one of the best sources of militaria around the world .
    here is the result . Everything is dated around 1941 and not later . So that is finally my KRETA FJ .....
    feel free to comment .
    Attached Files

Hi, Roger

Excellent mannequin and very nice stuffs .

Congrats

David

Comment

super Roger ???? ????

Comment

Roger, your Kreta FJ looks great! Congrats!

Looks like your mannequins are hanging out having a party, but forgot the beer!

Yes, Lux Militaria is a superb source for fine "combat" militaria! They sell the kind of stuff they collect, so they lead by example.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Fantastic Roger and congrats on completing something very few others have been able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by clint-magnum View Post
            i realize that a dream became true ... So that is finally my KRETA FJ .....
            Never say never! - i remember well when you said you will never have a crete para....
            congrats!

Comment

That's a great set up Roger, and what a superb smock !! I even love the green markings on the interior.

yes I agree Lux is a great source - I received a modest package from them just today ( some boots) the photography of their items on site is great too.

Comment

What a dream! This mannequin is awesome mostly as everything is from Crete Period dated Congratulation and thank you for sharing it with us

Comment

Amazing display.

Comment

Congratulations ! Very great display

Comment

Outstanding Roger. Congrats. Now you just need the clip helmet cover :-)

Comment

superb my friend.....

Comment

Wonderful addition , Roger ! Don't think it can be topped

Comment

Superb set-up! Congrats

Comment

Congrats Roger! Very realistic even without beer ????
                              Agree, cover is the very important thing for creta manequien. So, you have the aim ????
                              Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X