Crisp FJ Shell! Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crisp FJ Shell! Opinions?

I posted this question to an existing thread, sorry. Hopefully I am posting this correctly. I am not sure how to include pictures in my post, Could someone please inform me as I am new to this forum in gereral. I picked up this shell and have tried to research a lot of the post and pictures. It looks ok to me, But I was hoping your knowledgable opinions would tell me for sure. Doug I do not know how to get my pictures on this post. Help please. D
    Last edited by D.Blume; 07-26-2005, 12:12 AM. Reason: picture help request added

You have to be an association member to post photos. I think the fee is something like $25 per year, because paying the dues here come just as automatically as paying Lodge Fees or putting money in the offering plate at church. And I would say that they are all nearly equal in importance. You won't find a better investment, believe me. Get that association member fee paid, and let's see your helmet shell.
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

;
      Last edited by Katsumasa; 01-02-2006, 12:35 PM.

Comment

If you would like, send me an e-mail with the photo and I can post it for you.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

FJ Shell Pics

Hi Doug and All,

Here are the pics. Looks good to me!

Bill Rannow

Comment

Yes, it most certainly is a very original and very crisp size 71 shell. I wonder what happened to the liner and straps.
            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hi Willi,

Who knows but it is mint! We bought this and a very nice Japanese helmet at an auction house using a internet proxy bid system. I was on the phone with Doug and he was bidding on the computer while I was driving though Montana. I saw good pics of it today for the first time and am very pleased!

Comment

IMO it's a good lid with nice surface & decal!!! congratulations!!!

All the best

Comment

If you could only find an original liner and straps it would be the icing on the cake!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X