Welcome Willi as co-moderator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Willi as co-moderator!

I would like to officially welcome Willi as co-moderator of the Fallschirmjaeger forum. I’m sure most of you know him – he is a long time collector and will be a great asset to our administrative team and to this forum.
    Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Just to put a face with a name, here is Willi at the Union show this morning with a Para vet, Albert (Willi is on the right ).
    Attached Files
    Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

I am sure everyone will join me in welcoming Willi to the moderator team. I certainly can not think of a better choice. I think Willi has the rare combination of knowledge, patience and integrity, which makes him well suited for this task. He is by far more knowledgeable on a broader range of related subjects than I am.

Once again welcome and Glück Ab !!

EQ

Comment

Good Lord, don't risk life and limb standing around "blocking" the narrow aisles at Union! Keep moving! Keep moving! We don't have a Moderator Insurance Plan!

Comment

Willi

Welcome to the jungle.......

" You have to live hard t be hard"

Rangers Lead the Way

Comment

Bienvenue Willi !

Jean-Yves

Comment

Willi, welcome to the party

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys. But, what makes this forum uniqure is all the worldwide talent who participate: Eric, John H., Steve P., Jean-Yves, Ian T., Prosper and all the other FJ enthusiasts. This is clearly the forum which draws the most serious FJ collectors/historians.

I will do my best to assist Eric and even promise to be more diplomatic at times... .......no John I will not change too much.. Will always call an "apple" an "apple"...the future of the hobby requires it. Many of us do see it as our "duty" to protect the newer, less experienced collectors from the tremendous fraud that plagues our hobby.

On that note, I welcome all to post any items which they would like to share with us all, or post items for opinions.....BUT, don't expect all of us to just nod our heads in approval and say "how cool" ...it is about learning and WE ALL have much to learn and learn something new everyday. It is sometimes difficult to tell someone their piece has "concerns".....but, we have all started that way. Sorry for the soapbox speech....just alittle of my philosophy.

Glück ab!!

Willi
                Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Glück wünschen Willi,

Diplomatic!?!?
                  Next you'll be running for Governor of N.J.! Hey, that would be good!
                  You and Eric make a good team. Thanks to you both.

Glück Ab,
                  John
                  Esse Quam Videri

Comment

congrats

Hello,

Congrats Willy and hopefully you enjoy it being a Moderator from the " Hopsaflieger " forum

Cordial Greetings,

my collectionfield : German glider pilots

http://users.skynet.be/lw-glider/

Comment

Giday Willi,

Congratulations, and thank you for taking on the role of co-modorator.

A question. Willi what did the Fallschirmjäger veteran think about all of the German militaria available at the show?

Best wishes.

Ian

Comment

Willi as moderator

Willi, I find that the FJ Forum consistently has interesting topics. With you as moderator that trend will surely continue. Congrats Willi!
                        John

Comment

Good choice!

Glück Ab, Willi!

PK

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X