Judgement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judgement

Because nobody's interested talk with me, I stop uploading the picture on another thread(Regarding the Italian rubber foam~ or Highjacking that thread~>if you like to say that ) , meanwhile, I am waiting for Mr.Bill's letter in reply too, (he goes on vacation)

Received a PM from some kindly member, He wants to look this helmet, Sure, Here is my helmet, If you don't like it, let me know.

Wait please

Wait , again please

Comment

many thanks for looking. The END

Comment

I'm not as expert as other members at detecting fake FJ Helmets, but look at the rear bolts on this one and you will see that the Right Hand bolt is lower than the Left!
        I've never seen this on a genuine helmet.
        What do other members see?
        RAY.
        Last edited by amydron; 06-23-2005, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Finaly, someone wants to talk to me, .
          OK, FAKE + 1

Cheers

Comment

It's a complete reproduction.

John

Comment

Thanks for your opinion!
              FAKE+2

Comment

Now time is close to Taibei time 9 o'clock in the morning, I must go to work , if everyone interested to continue issuing the opinions, please don't hesitate ,
                If you need more detail photos to "strengthen your opinions" , just let me know,,I will back this thread again probably after 12 hours.

Comment

I vote for fake liner, fake chinstraps and fake shell.
                  When you go home
                  Tell them for us and say
                  For your tomorrow
                  We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
                  Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

I have something like a deja vu ..did we saw that helmet before?

Anyway: I'm not very impressed about the straps, but there are some features in the liner I never saw on a fake (even on the best ones). No doubt about the shell, has the correct form.

I'll be the first: original (but not unmessed) lid with maybe a strap replacement

Comment

I do like the rubber pad....that may be good as well.

Gary
                      Originally posted by Niedersachsen
                      I have something like a deja vu ..did we saw that helmet before?

Anyway: I'm not very impressed about the straps, but there are some features in the liner I never saw on a fake (even on the best ones). No doubt about the shell, has the correct form.

I'll be the first: original (but not unmessed) lid with maybe a strap replacement

Comment

I think it is original with perhaps the exception of the chin-straps. The liner has been oiled but is fine. Can we see more photos of the straps please ?

Regards
                        Steve

Original +2

(Gerd , Deja vu )
                        Last edited by SMP; 06-24-2005, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much for your GREATopinions,

I learned two things : first: Never take pictures under the rainy morning, second: Never apply the olive oil on the shell.

Yes Sir, I have mentioned (in other thread) we've discussed this helmet before, Some experts did not like it at that time, now they do not like it also ~and probably~~ they will not want to touch it either the future I think...

Why always giving the leather goods oil?

I live on the mountain, the climate is moist and foggy, if I am like other folks-> the things are bought and put leaving alone, so, its liner is turned into like this very fast:

It will be moldy and rotten, I must often give the oil on it , otherwise when the oil is lost , it will turn into the sample as above .

Let us see its surface.

Please wait
                          Last edited by Katsumasa; 06-24-2005, 07:23 AM.

Comment

fake or not, is your judgement.

Its Chin straps is a problem, will post their new images tomorrow.
                            Cheers

Comment

The shell appears to marked ET 71, so what is the 56 stamp at the rear?
                              Is this a batch number?
                              Last edited by amydron; 06-24-2005, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X