Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Period book: 'So wird man Fallschirmjäger"

Dear all,

This morning at a flea-market I found this period book 'So wird man Fallschirmjäger" (first edition - 1941) by Groth und Kade. These two soldiers were themselves Fallschirmjäger belonging to the: III.Fallschirm-jäger Rgt. 1 (according to the book).

It is a soft-cover edition and has 92-pages. It is in reasonable condition and apparently written to atract the youngsters. It is full of comic drawings regarding the Fallschirmjäger.

Just a few questions: What is known about this book? and is it considered rare? (I collect period books myself but have never seen a copy...).

Any reaction is most welcomed!

Best regards,

Coco
    Attached Files
    Pls. have also a look at my web-site: www.hiscoll.com

sigpic

Originally posted by Coco
    Dear all,

This morning at a flea-market I found this period book 'So wird man Fallschirmjäger" (first edition - 1941) by Groth und Kade. These two soldiers were themselves Fallschirmjäger belonging to the: III.Fallschirm-jäger Rgt. 1 (according to the book).

It is a soft-cover edition and has 92-pages. It is in reasonable condition and apparently written to atract the youngsters. It is full of comic drawings regarding the Fallschirmjäger.

Just a few questions: What is known about this book? and is it considered rare? (I collect period books myself but have never seen a copy...).

Any reaction is most welcomed!

Best regards,

Coco
    Hello!

It´s a nice one you got there The book is not rare IMHO, but most of the books you´ll find are without the colored cover (or with serious damages).

Comment

Gerd is correct, not uncommon but because it is a softbound book they are usually in poor shape. Here in the states they go for between 50 and 100 depending on condition.

Cheers
      Gary
      Originally posted by Niedersachsen
      Hello!

It´s a nice one you got there The book is not rare IMHO, but most of the books you´ll find are without the colored cover (or with serious damages).

Comment

FJ-Book

Thanks a lot guys! I was really helped...I might put this copy on the E-stand...

Best regards,

Coco
        Pls. have also a look at my web-site: www.hiscoll.com

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X