Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good camos on E-bay....

In case anyone is interested:
    2 nice, original camo FJs on Ebay at the moment: #727368863, a good , large size Normandy camo , straight out of the attic!. #726787773 , a nice ,original, tan-camo (Italian ?) , good paint but with liner rotted .
    Nice to see some original camos for a change !

Regards
    Steve

Steve

I saw both those.
    Your right it is nice to see 2 original ones. Its been a while.
    I bet they go for a pretty good price.

Matt

Comment

Hi guys, asking your help on something! That first camo being sold by "Mr Jitterbug"...the Normandy. This item was listed several weeks ago. I arranged with the seller to have him end the auction early, in exchange for a very fair offer. He happily agreed, took my money...and then relisted the damn helmet. I think Ebay gave him some heat for ending the auction early, and he originally said he was sending my money back as a result. That was 1.5 weeks ago and no cash yet. You may notice that I am the high bid, with reserve not met. That is an effort to give the guy an option to do the right thing by me without making ebay mad, and not having to cough up the cash. I'm anticipating some legal action to get my $ from the guy if this doesn't work. I know it may be a tall order, but I would just ask that you guys not bid on the helmet. Also, you might "put the word to the Streets" that the helmet is being sold under dubious circumstances. I won't cast aspersions against the integrity of the seller just yet...but I think you can see what kind of a 'business man" he might be. Thanks

Andy Hopkins

Comment

Which camo is that Andy? The Normandy tan/green saw dust? BTW, did you ever contact the guy from the Max show on that other one?

Willi
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Willi, #727368863, the size 71 camo. I spotted this one instead, so never called on the MAX show piece. If I ever get my $ back from this deadbeat, I may still be in the market for a nice example

Comment

Andy at this point are you sure the helmets are even his?

Comment

E-Bay F.J. helmet

Hello,
              It appears a seller on E-Bay has some heartburn over you folks. He is selling what appears to be a snow camo FJ helmet. He's worried about the truth. The auction number is 726180623.
              Dave

Comment

Looks like Andy's camo was pulled from the auction.

And yes Dave, many of us know the seller of that white camo. Another complete repro Czech helmet......how anyone can read those words and still bid on it......truly amazing! Reading his words lead me to believe that he knows those helmets are bad.

Willi
                Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X