[b]hurry Hurry Hurry! Buy Me Now![/b]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[b]hurry Hurry Hurry! Buy Me Now![/b]

Another one from eBurp. "All original and rare"!!

Full Description

The Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres or Army Parachutists’ Badge was reinstated in Finzink in 1943 for the newly formed army/SS FJ units.This one is made by "A.G.M.u.K.-Gaablonz" which is Arbeitsgemeinschaft Metal und Kunststoff. It is marked amd finzink. All original and rare.
    Let"s first start off with a question, why are so many WARTIME ARMY PARACHUTISTS’ badges available and selling for $350.00 or less? Well it is quite obvious they are reproductions, and unfortunately, there are not as many of the original ones around for you to compare prices. If you recently purchased one below this price, well, I feel sorry for you. The WARTIME ARMY PARACHUTISTS’ Badge is widely reproduced these days with great detail.
    With the new production techniques available such as: lasers cutting out the dies from originals, and correct matching pins and catches being created, new finishes available, and the endless improvements that these reproduction manufacturers are employing, most new collectors are doomed to make some mistakes. This will not be on of them..
    A few of the reproductions are almost perfect, but the reproduction artists still have not found out everything. It takes experience, knowledge and years of collecting to know what is real.
    I cannot possibly and will not compete with the reproduction prices. The authentic Third Reich badges are priced much higher than the reproductions. And real ones are the only good investment.
    If you were to look at my track record for selling badges on ebay, you would notice that I have not sold the duplicate to this one over & over I can’t because I only have one as a rule.
    Here is a real one . With a beautiful fire gilded Gold, silver metal colored obverse with the straight tapered pin and "A.G.M.u.K.-Gaablonz" maker marked reverse. All correct and textbook.

Never has been in a collectors hands and never been cleaned.
    It is a very high quality badge and the finish is almost all present, and has tarnished through out the last 60 years. If you are the high bidder you could clean the badge, but remember there is no way to put the tarnish back on the badge. This badge has a look to it as it stands. It just talks to you. It would be a shame to clean it, since it has great detail. The only reason why it has great detail is because it has never been polished, all the brilliant high lights have not been taken down by polishing.
    This is a late war badge!!! This is a late high quality Die Forged finzink badge with a fire gilded finish!!!! .
    This is a direct veteran purchase!!

PK

" Correct and Texbook"

Whose textbook? Is this one in Tuckers book too ?

Comment

Geez, not even I would........

............. fall for that spiel. I usually find the more B-S attached, the better to run away.

Comment

However, I DID fall for this one:

I did fall for this description, how'd I make out here?

Article: Luftwaffe.Parachutists badge in case of issue
        Description: Tombak.Maker "C.E.Juncker Berlin SW",nice typical heavy badge in case of issue "Fallschirmschützen=Abzeichen"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Queen
          " Correct and Texbook"

Whose textbook? Is this one in Tuckers book too ?
          Mean...mean but fair! It should be...so that people can make up their own minds about it.

Re Stogieman's badge:

Total crap, mate.

Sorry!

PK

Comment

Stogieman...

Just kidding!

It looks like a very nice C E Juncker LW Para Badge to me! Lucky so-and-so! I'm waiting for one as nice as that to come along. Where did you come across that one?

PK

Comment

RE: Juncker Badge

Hi Prosper, managed to snag it off of Detlev's update last week. Tried for the IMME one too, but I was beaten out on that one. Bummer it's crap, I should have posted it first.

Comment

Stogieman!

It's not crap!!! Prosper was just funnin' you. That badge looks fine to me.

Comment

I know, I know...........

I was attempting to "toy" with Prosper, now, if he would just give up a nice, cased Army first pattern for me............

Comment

1943 APB

Prosper,

I cannot seem to locate the APB in question, me and e bay tend to get tangled now and again! Any item specification would help
                    me locate this beauty.Thanks Kyle

Comment

Kyle,

http://www.epier.com/biddingform.asp?578355

There you go.

PK

Comment

Auction has ended.....

BP

Comment

That is a great badge Rick, I would have gone for it myself but I can't afford the $350 boxes

But I do have a very nice consolation prize this Deumer badge I got a few weeks earlier

Comment

Hi Alan

Very nice tombak piece which sold on the last week of September with I- condition, right?

Cheers
                            BP

Comment

WOW!

Hi Alan, tried for that one too, but received the ominous: "sorry, sold" message. Gorgeous badge, I wondered who was the lucky fellow. When the Juncker arrives, I'll make big scans and post up so we can add them to the database of real ones.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X