X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.

What I am thinking about situation.
    This ring, is painted - this is one of reason to say - it's fake.
    But, if you write in Google "men pyramid ring", you will see many different design of the same model.
    Ring 1 - this is fake or not? Everyone can see the yellow paint. The colour of Fallschirmjäger - yellow, pilots - yellow. Only Fallschirmjäger s were more than 40 000 men. You are seriously thinking everyone had the same design of rings? Nobody can order special ring like he wants to have?

Next, I found forum about this ring pic 2, 3, 4. Many people said probably copy. One of te reason - blue paint, pic 5. What is this pic 6? This ring the man sent back to shop
    What we see. The ring 4 is detected like fake, the ring pic 9 is original. May you say me, where is markers to show - fake?
    I spent many time to find any examples the rings of the same design like this rings. In internet - nothing. But I found many copies another design of Fallschirmjäger rings. It's cost around 50 - 70€. This sellers says - copy. Original ring cost 400 - 700€. If you buying from Military shop - owner haven't reason to lie you. It's much easy and without problem with reputation - openly to sell copy - like copy, you can sell 100 rings and get more money than you sell 1 fake ring

Look last photos - can You see different? But 3 of 4 rings were called - fake. Only last ring, is detected like original, it say owner. But, I can't see any different any mistakes. For me is strange one fact - all rings is painted
    by black colour paint.
    Gentlemen, something is wrong happening.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Freejack; 05-18-2020, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Do you think every FJ had a ring? We know of 2 or 3 known original variations. The troops could buy those rings in the canteens. They have been faking these for many decades. We have been talking about these for years, and amoung FJ collectors we know which ones are originals. They have been published in books.

It doesn't matter what dealers think is good or bad. Yes, something wrong is indeed happening.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
        They have been faking these for many decades. We have been talking about these for years, and amoung FJ collectors we know which ones are originals. They have been published in books.
        Yes, I am understanding what You say
        But, this ring did detected as fake. Why? What is wrong?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Freejack; 05-18-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freejack View Post
          Ok.

What I am thinking about situation.
          This ring, is painted - this is one of reason to say - it's fake.
          But, if you write in Google "men pyramid ring", you will see many different design of the same model.
          Ring 1 - this is fake or not? Everyone can see the yellow paint. The colour of Fallschirmjäger - yellow, pilots - yellow. Only Fallschirmjäger s were more than 40 000 men. You are seriously thinking everyone had the same design of rings? Nobody can order special ring like he wants to have?

Next, I found forum about this ring pic 2, 3, 4. Many people said probably copy. One of te reason - blue paint, pic 5. What is this pic 6? This ring the man sent back to shop
          What we see. The ring 4 is detected like fake, the ring pic 9 is original. May you say me, where is markers to show - fake?
          I spent many time to find any examples the rings of the same design like this rings. In internet - nothing. But I found many copies another design of Fallschirmjäger rings. It's cost around 50 - 70€. This sellers says - copy. Original ring cost 400 - 700€. If you buying from Military shop - owner haven't reason to lie you. It's much easy and without problem with reputation - openly to sell copy - like copy, you can sell 100 rings and get more money than you sell 1 fake ring

Look last photos - can You see different? But 3 of 4 rings were called - fake. Only last ring, is detected like original, it say owner. But, I can't see any different any mistakes. For me is strange one fact - all rings is painted
          by black colour paint.
          Gentlemen, something is wrong happening.

More likely you trying to say we don't know what we are talking about.
          You seriosly think it's only the trouble with paint on that ring ? original rings usaully enameled but not painted..of course some advanced soldiers could invent something to their equipment like paint his ring but it's just small notice for you..

Very poor quality of details and some errors on that ring is WELL VISIBLE..
          /
          As for other rings I wouldn't comment these without good pix of markings and inner .
          But old silber patina looks very different to that you posted on these rings, it's real looks like some paint or artifically aged silber .
          Rings usually check compare with 100% originals, dimensions , weight, markings etc..because fakes always little bit smaller than originals while made from the casts of original rings. Hope you got your info.
          Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergey K. View Post
            More likely you trying to say we don't know what we are talking about.

Very poor quality of details and some errors on that ring is WELL VISIBLE..
            /
            As for other rings I wouldn't comment these without good pix of markings and inner .
            .because fakes always little bit smaller than originals while made from the casts of original rings. Hope you got your info.
            Hello.
            Yes, I got good info. Unfortunately I haven't original ring. About blue paint, what happened with this ring, why it has blue paint I don't know.
            But Your ring had before also black colour paint. We can see inside of the ring on the stamp and on the face.
            What about this rings ?

And one more question. How many weigh is Your ring or how many weigh is normal? I'll ask the seller to check it. If possible.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Freejack; 05-22-2020, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Here is normal photo
              Attached Files

Comment

That ring is fake as well. We have been trying to tell you original rings are rare.
                Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Exactly..
                  Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
                    That ring is fake as well. We have been trying to tell you original rings are rare.
                    You know, I don't like it when they tell me it's a fake. Please give me arguments why? You know, I bought the MP38 in perfect condition. Everyone told me that it was a fake. Everyone said that the number stamps are fake. I sold MP. And a year later, I found the MP38 frame exactly the same stamps as I had. I was told the original on the forum. I bought an FJ badge, I was told fake. I returned it to the seller. But later I found out the badge was the original. I searched for similar rings on google, yandex, yahoo, bing .... I did not find any originals or fakes. Other FJ designs sold in the hundreds and sold as a $ 70 replica. Yes, the ring is rare, it does not mean that such rings will not be sold. I consulted with a jeweler, he said that no one would make a matrix for one ring, it was difficult work and the price was cheap. Where else are the copies? Why are there no copies? I checked the details of the ring every millimeter this ring and the original - I did not find any defects. This ring has a lot of detail, the matrix can only be made from a ring better than this. There are no these rings

Comment

Of course sorry. But I wrote the letter to one expert in USA. He has maybe a biggest antique shop ww2.

Here is answer from him
                      ""Dear Viktor,

Thanks for the email and pictures of the Luftwaffe ring. The ring does look original to me, although I
                      do not see much wear on it. The problem, is that if the Forum members, say that it is a reproduction, you will always have a problem selling the ring
                      in the future. If it is reasonably prices, though, and you like it, I would buy it.

Best,""

Also. This ring was detected like fake. An owner sent it back to seller. Tell me why this ring is fake?
                      Buyer said me, this ring was painted to make it more older.
                      One time I saw situation - man bought a helmet M38, then he sent it back. He did many pictures and he show it in forum. Later came another man who bought this helmet later. The new owner was congratulate by members of the forum. Original.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X