X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fj fliegerbluse opinions

hello guys

for the moment only pictures i have

in mine opinion good fliegerbluse , but the rest ????

thanks in advance

cheers Bruno
    Attached Files

Tunic, not a blouse, and nothing looks original to the tunic. Breast eagle is a reproduction. Please post details of the collar tabs if you can, underneath the collar as well.
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

FJ cufftitle is a postwar piece as well. And I don't like the "Afrika" either: likely the same for the "Kreta", and the "Narvik" shield. I am sure there are even more issues...

A lot of decorations for a prewar tunic, and a Gefreiter.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

I don't like it either, in my opinion, that's a full reenactor stuff.

Comment

thanks guys,,,,

for fast opinions, i gone see for more pictures,,

so opinions on the tunic alone,,, good or bad

thanks in advance bruno

Comment

Agree. Most if not all the decorations added are fake, and in any case cannot match to a so low rank. Also, I can't recall to have ever seen a paratrooper that had the Narvikschild, the Kreta and the Afrika cufftitles. That said, I would be skeptical with the tunic as well, although it doesn't look bad. If good it's not untouched for sure, but from the pics it's hard to say to what extent.

Comment

Ignoring all the 'Christmas Decorations', the Waffenrock may have a chance.

I am not aware of any reproductions of this type of tunic being manufactured and some of what is apparent from the posted images, eg. the wound bandage pocket and the internal belt ramp supports (together with the internal markings - not attempting to add spurious unit markings), may mean it has a chance.

It might be worth comparing the subject "Fliegerbluse" (sic) with the Waffenrock depicted at post #30 of this thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...1042566&page=2

Just my opinion, though.

N
              Last edited by Nachrichten; 04-28-2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Looks like a Christmas tree, lots of fancy decorations. Wow.

Comment

Original basic jacket . All the badges and awards are added repro .
                  Even the yellow collar cord was added .
                  The boards may have a chance .
                  Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nachrichten View Post
                    I am not aware of any reproductions of this type of tunic being manufactured
                    You mean Waffenrock reproductions? They exist, however they are not as popular among reenactors as Fliegerbluse ones. Few guys (I believe 2) from my group own them for non-combat events. Of course I don`t claim that the tunic from this thread is fake, I just say that copies are being manufactured.

Comment

Originally posted by kiler View Post
                      You mean Waffenrock reproductions? They exist, however they are not as popular among reenactors as Fliegerbluse ones. Few guys (I believe 2) from my group own them for non-combat events. Of course I don`t claim that the tunic from this thread is fake, I just say that copies are being manufactured.
                      Interesting.

Yes, I did mean the Waffenrock.

Do you have details of the manufacturer(s)? I'd like to check them out, as it adds to the repository of knowledge for recognizing fakes.

N

Comment

I believe that now only Gavin Militaria sales them:

However, about 10 years ago there were some other manufacturers from far east, that now are out of business, who produced some other copies to the market.
                        Last edited by Sergey K.; 05-05-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Some more producers are making repro, Nestof and Gavin, but also Luftwaffe supply... there're bunch of replicas.

Comment

Sorry Sergey - forgot about commercial links.

Originally posted by Julfrenchie View Post
                            Some more producers are making repro, Nestof and Gavin, but also Luftwaffe supply... there're bunch of replicas.
                            Nestof does not have his own stuff, he sells Gavin or Schuster. Luftwaffe supplies do not produce Tuchrocks/Waffenrocks (at least until recently) and the question concerned this type of uniforms.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X