Watermarking photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watermarking photos

This is why folks should consider putting a watermark on some of their photos. I came across this blog yesterday while searching for other photos;

http://worldwarii-bodong.blogspot.co...er-in.html?m=1

I posted these years ago.
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

You're right Willi, and with the social networks like FB or others, picturesare more and more used without asking for any owner advice...

Watermark is in my opinion needed as soon as you present a picture or a document. Your example shows well how everyday it happens..

Comment

I agree Julien.

I have asked those who run WAF to create an automatic "WAF" watermark, but have not been able to get one. That being said, WAF is now under new leadership and there are many improvements being made. One success of mine was to allow ALL members, whether they pay or not, to use WAF to post photos.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

I use the program Umark 6. It allow me to create a standard watermark in a standard position. I can mark a lot of photographs at the same time. Or just use the oldskool program windows paint.

Comment

Thank you for the tip Nick, i'll try this app

Comment

I've posted a few limited produced photos on other forums that ended up on google searches. The watermark is a good idea, but scanning them in low resolution also prevents copies being made from dealers that sell on eBay.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X