Tropical Tunic Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropical Tunic Maker

I recently picked up a Tropical Tunic but I can not read the last name of the maker. The sizing codes are: 41 45
    68? 62

Strictly speaking Robbie, this should be in the Uniforms section, not Fj. UNLESS, it had a cloth jump badge that was original to it
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Will Move

Thanks for the notice, Jonnie. I will move it to the proper thread. I'm trying to find out who made the tunic.

Comment

I'll tell you in Raleigh. Did you note that I knew it was made in Breslau from just looking at the front of it?
        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Robbie, can you post a photo of the markings/maker? I know John has these super human powers, but I think without seeing a photo, even he can't help you.

There are several makers, so even a blurred/faded maker mark might give us enough of a clue to be able to offer an opinion.
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Zahn
            Robbie, can you post a photo of the markings/maker? I know John has these super human powers, but I think without seeing a photo, even he can't help you.

Willi, the tunic has details unique to this particular maker, orange button hole trim, and a specific breast eagle. I could tell the maker and the city, Breslau, just from Robbie's generic front, full view photo. Guess I do have super human powers...wow
            Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X